How To Claim Your Home Buyer Tax Credit

Tax season is here, and will be gone before we know it! If you used the first time home buyer tax credit in 2009, or are thinking about claiming the extended tax credit this year, you’ll want IRS Form 5405. [Click here to download the form.] For a full set of details about the tax credit, visit the IRS’ web page dedicated to the first time home buyer tax credit.

Remember to talk with your tax professional about claiming this tax credit as well.

About Lisa Oates

Lisa is the creative mind behind The Harrisonburg Homes Team, providing streamlined content management, quality authorship, and graphic design for Harrisonblog. She's passionate about blogging, enjoying life, and a good cup of coffee.

2 thoughts on “How To Claim Your Home Buyer Tax Credit

  1. Pingback: Rockingham County Taxes: Land Use Assessments

  2. Pingback: City of Harrisonburg Taxes: Special Valuation and Assessment for Land Use

Comments are closed.