Rockingham Memorial Hospital (RMH) is a very important part of the Harrisonburg community. This state-of-the-art hospital not only provides a wealth of jobs to the area, but also top notch health care to those in need. This Sunday, September 30th from 2:00 – 4:00 PM, RMH is celebrating their 100 years of providing care to this community!
The agenda is full of fun events, special displays and exhibits about the history of RMH, a ceremony with guest speakers and music, plus refreshments.
The RMH Board and Administration ask that you park in lot B if you are attending this event. There is a shuttle service available in the parking lots.
Here is the full schedule:
2:00 PM – special displays, exhibits and history wall tours begin in lobby
- RMH School of Nursing display
- 2012 RMH Centennial Time Capsule Display
- RMH Auxiliary Centennial Display
- Girl Scouts of America Centennial Display
- Flag Presentation by the Girl Scouts of America
- Barbershop Quartet Music by The Blarney Brothers
- Folk and Old Time Music by Lucy Weston, MD and Weston Union
- Historical Reading from address made at the 1912 Opening Ceremony